Wednesday, February 28, 2007

All about LOVE

I wrote ur name on the sand . .
it got washed away,

I wrote ur name in air......... ......... ........

it got blown away,

So i wrote ur name in my heart....... ......
I
got a HEART ATTACK


=============================

LOVE is like a CIGAR
It starts with a fire..... continues with smoke.....and ends in ashes...
But dont worry - we are chain smokers

====================

ur smile can be compared to a flower
ur voice can be compared to a
cuckoo
ur inocence to a
child
but in stupidity
u have no comparison
u r the best

====================

True love is like a pillow
u can hug when u r in trouble
u can cry on when u r in pain & u can embrace when u r happy
so when u need true love
spend Rs.50/-Buy a pillow


========================

Dear Friend,
when i ask u flower,
u give me bouquet
when i ask u a stone
u give me a statue
when i ask u a feather
u give me peacock

ARE U REALLY DEAF ?

=========================

when i call u;
1
ring means i'm thinking of u;
2
ring means i like u;
3
means i miss u;
4
means .pick d phone idiot

No comments: